What’s happened this week:
- Twitter is not only creating shoppable product pages but also pushing curated collections of products.
- Google trends has been updated to provide real-time data.
- E3 showed that VR has well and truly arrived and is about to explode.
What we have learned:
- Some apps are better than others when it comes to protecting your data according to a new report on app data privacy.
- Facebook and Google are both working on neural networks that can paint and are learning about becoming creative.
- Some analysis of Upworthy’s challenges to penetrate the Facebook newsfeed and what it means for creating shareable content.
- Ever wanted to know more about code but were afraid to ask? Then this site is for you.
- Argentine soccer star is replying to Tweets through a giant football activated keyboard.
- Are you Instagramming this season’s on-trend ‘look’? Never suffer another fashion faux pas with this link.
Where to find more: