A very slightly Halloween themed FWD this week, packed with treats not tricks!
We bid farewell to Vine whilst Netflix and Facebook take advantage of the fastest growing holiday with new platform and product innovations. Plus news from VR, mobile and meet the media planner/buyer of the future, Albert.
- As Vine prepares to shut down, its users respond to the loss of their beloved platform
- Facebook is getting all Snapchatty with an in-app camera and lens style Halloween masks
- The bots are (still) coming and they can now take payment
- A look at refining the unclear world of industry definitions
- Predictions imply that the mobile web will more than dominate next year
- Video is now worth 30% of all display advertising
- Netflix ensures you don’t miss a second of TV tonight because of those pesky trick or treaters
- HTC ViVe gives the newsstand 360 and 3D interactivity with ViVePaper
- Meet Albert – the media planner/buyer of the future