In this week’s FWD, apps love Instagram, the NHS loves Tinder and marketers love programmatic.
- Facebook shut down its Creative Labs division, which created standalone apps Slingshot, Rooms and Riff
- Facebook has made their cost-per-10-second video view ad option available globally
- Everyone released their year in reviews – Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Instagram ads are proving to be a strong early direct response channel for app ads, with lower CPIs than Facebook, according to insights from Facebook Marketing Partner Nanigans
- 8 in 10 digital shoppers compare prices online before making their in-store Christmas shopping, according to Salesforce
- Two thirds of marketers are now using programmatic, according this whitepaper by AppNexus
- Verizon, the US telco, has created the first smartphone within Minecraft that interacts with the real world
- NHS are working with celebrities on Tinder to raise awareness for organ donation
- Burberry uses mobile, 3D tech and Picadilly Circus’s famous outdoor space to let users create and personalise their own scarves this Christmas
- 50 wearable tech game-changers for 2016
- 2016 predictions for the future of SEO, courtesy of B2C
- If 90% of their revenue comes from advertising, TechCrunch examines why Google is so focused on virtual and augmented reality?