What’s happened this week:
- YouTube brings 360 degree to TrueView Ads in a bid to drive more mobile engagement.
- Facebook launches advanced video tools in a bid to make its native offering more compelling.
- Google Maps Your Timeline feature allows you to ‘visualise your routine’.
What we have learned:
- Analysts crunch the numbers and estimate that Apple have sold 4.2 million of their watches.
- Forget 10,000 hours, here are 33 websites to make you a genius.
- 3 lessons to take from branded Periscope campaigns.
- Forever 21 brought users Instagram pictures to life on a giant screen made of thread.
- #WorldEmojiDay was celebrated by brands worldwide, these Ford emoji collages are particularly cool.
- Toyota uses radio ads to talk to Siri and switch off your phone.
Where to find more: