In this, the first FWD of 2016, we have a flurry of updates from Facebook, as well as new territories and ‘things to watch out for’ in 2016.
- Facebook has finished the year with a flurry, testing interest specific feeds, opening live-streaming to verified pages, and is rumoured to be trialling a Local Service directory
- Google is building a personal assistant to take on Facebook M
- Pinterest has launched a new way to track price drops on your pinned items
- Here are some of the top mobile predictions for the coming year, and 14 mobile marketing tips for 2016
- These are the next hot digital playgrounds for brands in 2016
- The great unbundling debate: Should a brand have one app that does everything or have multiple apps that do one thing well?
- How the BBC used Artificial Intelligence to investigate new audiences for Sherlock
- McDonald’s has unveiled a crowdsourced short film handing over the ideas script, directing to over 3 million contributors
- Planning on taking a vacation in 2016? Try Esplorio, a new app that seamlessly tracks and records your travels
- Keep up with the cutting edge: Tech that will change your life in 2016
- Top tips in this article on how you can use data to inform content marketing and tell better stories
- The founder of Periscope offers thoughts on what brands can expect from live-streaming in 2016