This week we look at April Fools, Google’s move into animal noises and the rise of drone racing.
- Hot off the press, Twitter has won the rights to stream live NFL Thursday night games
- It was a poor year for April Fools, but here are the best and worst
- You can now search for animal sounds on Google and have the results delivered in audio
- Does the rise of messaging apps call for a ‘bot’ strategy?
- As spring finally arrives, here are the next big 6 health and wellbeing trends to keep us in fine fettle
- Peer endorsement drives 10 times more purchase intent than a celebrity route
- Reminiscent of Converse’s Spelling Bee, KFC encourages teen learning with the lure of free WiFi
- Connected bikes 2.0 coming to a bike lane near you soon
- Viewers in Asia can now vote for their favourite reality contestants via Google search results
- Facebook buys Lobster, meaning US users could monetise their social snaps