As the East Coast thaws from the worst blizzards on record, we warm up with 3D knitwear, a virtual walk around the Guggenheim and the buzz around VPAs.
- Facebook is set to launch 3D touch functionality within platform, taking advantage of the iPhone 6 & 6s ‘peek and pop’ offering.
- Google dominates the financial news for many reasons this week including a $1 billion pay out to Apple.
- Twitter follows YouTube’s ad format success by introducing a 30” skippable pre roll.
- Twitter UK’s view of the most engaging campaigns on their platform in 2016.
- How the internet has changed how we deal with grief.
- Cost may be a barrier to mass adoption of the Internet of Things.
- Hot on the heels from last week’s personalised shoes, you can now 3D print your own.
- Jaguar pushes the boundaries of VR with a high octane, brilliant ‘actual reality’ experience.
- Become a desktop DJ with in browser sampling app Sampulator.
- Take a break from the snow with a cultural stroll around New York’s Guggenheim Museum in the latest Streetview release from Google Cultural Institute.