Try as we might, there is no escaping Pokémon mania this week. We’ve also got tighter trolling options on Instagram and some brilliant new digital states of mind for the internet addicted.
- With more daily users than Twitter and delivering amazing retention rates, it wasn’t long before Pokémon Go had to explore paid for placement from brands
- Instagram adds much-welcomed moderation to the platform
- With more than 90% of the world’s online audience regularly using emojis, this is how brands got creative on world emoji day.
- Hands up if you recognise yourself in one of these tech-induced metal states
- Mobile is now the video viewing platform of choice
- A look at how Twitter monitored Xenophobia after Brexit
- Netflix introduces Flixtape, a TV ‘mix tape’ to share your viewing loves
- It’s not all clever tech in FWD. The residents of the Faroe Islands have taken a retro approach to get themselves onto Google Streetview
- Staying on the retro theme, Nintendo is releasing a mini nes in time for Christmas.