This week on FWD, another rumoured Yahoo bidder, a player in the sharing economy gets bought and a Mobile First pop video.
- The owner of the Daily Mail rumoured to be considering a bid for Yahoo
- Hotel group Accor is buying OneFineStay, a high-end equivalent of AirBnB
- Facebook adding a section to their Mobile App dedicated solely to Video
- Mobile now 65% of all Digital Media time spent in the US
- Are as many people watching your TV ad as you think?
- Our Social Media posting habits are changing due to the increased number of Social Media apps we’re using
- How to do a Mobile First creative execution properly. Watch this Mobile First pop video on your phone
- Domino’s launches an app that lets you order your pizza with ‘zero clicks’
- Did you know you have a secret Facebook message inbox?
- Companies raising millions to build bots
- The challenges that Publishers are facing with video content
- Unboxing experience of the HTC Vive that gives a really good idea of what a VR experience is actually going to be like
And finally, first there was Snapchat…prepare yourself for Rapchat…