- The BBC, ITV and Channel 4 are in talks to create a UK streaming service
- Facebook has unveiled an augmented reality feature for its Messenger app
- Good news for football fans as Twitter agrees a livestreaming deal for the FIFA World Cup in Russia
- Eight things to expect at Google’s annual developer conference taking place today
- In the ongoing struggle against fake news, Facebook says it can now reduce the spread of a false news story by 80 percent
- Is Amazon ready to make a big play in voice search/advertising?
- As Facebook takes on Tinder by announcing a new dating service, will we see the return of the ‘poke’?
- Corona’s WoooHooo.com site allows you to generate unusual out-of-office gifs for when you’re next on holiday
- Google gave its Assistant some new Star Wars-related powers for ‘Star Wars Day’, including cinema ticket-purchasing capabilities