Despite the lack of Spring weather, we’re already into April, and that always brings an array of brand activations for April Fool’s Day. You can check out the best and worst here. Also included this week are Facebook’s new privacy steps, a new version of Where’s Wally and a deep dive into what ‘Customer Experience’ truly means.
- Facebook unveils new privacy tools that let you delete data for good
- Spotify goes public on the stock exchange today. Here’s what to expect.
- Snapchat improves its local capabilities with ‘Radius Targeting’ for advertisers
- Almost half of programmatic ads do not meet Media Rating Council standard
- By 2020, Social ad spend will eclipse TV investment, according to a new report by eMarketer
- Google Analytics have introduced a sample dataset for BigQuery for anyone to have a play with and glean new business insights
- Google Maps incorporates Where’s Wally gamification (or Where’s Waldo to our American colleagues)
- Want to host your own chat show? This service will help you realise your dreams
- Apple proposes 13 new accessibility emojis to better represent individuals with disabilities