Hello and welcome to this week’s edition of OMD FWD.
Included this week are the future of VR music, Google’s Chinese expansion and new dog adoption techniques.
- Automated retail is now here as Amazon’s checkout-free shop finally opens today
- YouTube announces measures to earn back trust from advertisers and agencies
- Google opens new avenues in China through long-term agreement with Tencent
- Twitter’s investigation reveals that 600k users interacted with Russian propaganda accounts
- You can never have too many, so here’s eConsultancy’s marketing and digital predictions for 2018
- Here’s Twitter’s best brand campaigns of 2017 and insights into why they worked
- Are we about to see the launch of an ‘iTunes equivalent’ for VR music?
- Barking mad? You can now adopt a dog with the same music tastes as you
- This messaging app only works when you have less than 5% battery life, and you can only chat to strangers
- Tackling one of the industry’s big mysteries, BuzzFeed’s Publisher Dao Nguyen gives a TED talk on the secret to making content that people love
- Is advertiser-funded dialogue in scripts the future of product placement?
- Is CES’ ability to accurately show us the technology of the future starting to wane?